Blog Award!

Blog Award!

Friday 11 June 2010

This weeks Layout


Another beautiful layout designed by Lynne. We used Bo Bunny Paper and cut out a frame which I then inked. We used some lovely stamps to create the lovely corner border round the frame and flowers. I learnt how to make a beautiful rose which was a lot simpler then i thought it would be. Def one to use again! I used sticckles to create a little sparkle and some glittery letters to form the title. Had a lovely evening. I just want to say Kerry have a wonderful day on saturday and look forward to seeing the photos!

5 comments:

  1. lovely piccies, she will be a supermodel one day for sure! I love the stickles round the edge of the rose, I am going to copy that on my layout! K x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LO Natty, lovely pictures. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed last nights layout too, yours looks great.. the stamps are really lovely. xoxox Ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh Kaitlin is growing up so fast, Lovely page Natasha!
    Love as always Gina x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Natasha!

    Gorgeous finished page.

    Thank you for your lovely comment in your post.

    See you when I get back and I will bring pictures.

    Love Kerry xx

    ReplyDelete