Blog Award!

Blog Award!

Monday 30 May 2011

A couple of SB layouts to share...







I have unfortunately missed the last 2 weeks of my lovely scrapbook class but have stayed up late a few nights to do some layouts - am paying the price now by being even more tired than usual! Cant wait to get back to class on Thursday evening.





The firework layout is basic bazzil blackbird and i used BoBunnys Blast Off range 'starburst' as I thought it looked a bit like fireworks. I then used lots of different colour stickles to try to make them look even more like fireworks! Alphabets from stash and papers from craft den. For the princess LO I used magnolias 'once upon a time' paper and bling and ribbon from stash. I have a little girl who loves dressing up more than life itself and is steadily going through my necklaces, scarfs, bracelets and lip gloss!





Hope you have enjoyed the long weekend and I hope you can leave a comment as I love reading them but not holding out much hope as blogger is not playing ball recently.





1 comment:

  1. Beautiful LOs Nataha, Caitlin looks fab in them and hasn't she grown, she obviously loves her dressing up clothes. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete