Blog Award!

Blog Award!

Tuesday 19 July 2011

More than one fold



I enjoyed having a go at Craft Dens Anything Goes Blog last time so I thought I'd have another go for more than one fold challenge! I have used Bo Bunny's Burnt Orange Dot as the background and Bo Bunnys Psycadelic Flower girl paper which I have cut and folded in the bottome left and top right corner. I really love this paper! I then coloured in some letters with a brown copic pen (thanks Sue for this idea!) I used some ribbon and flowers from stash and used turquoise stickles around the border. Hope you like it.

5 comments:

  1. This is a wonderfully colourful page Natasha :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous LO Natasha, I love the vibrant, citrus colours with the blue and green. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely page, the bright colours look stunning, great photo's too, very hppy photo's. Love sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great colour scheme. I love the title too x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the layout Natasha!! Not been a very good blogger of late but trying my best!!! Hope you and your little ones are well and you are enjoying youtime together. Miss seeing you at class and seeing your lovely photo's! Take care Love Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete